The ASB is the highest-ranking student-led organization at the university.
The Objectives of the ASB are as follows:
- To work with the administration in building a prestigious school.
- To raise the level of student satisfaction by planning and executing extracurricular activities that is of interest and benefits to all students.
- To make a difference in the community b implementing programs that will uplift and profit them
- To integrate academic and social learning in a way that demonstrates holistic education.
- To avoid unnecessary conflict and to deal with uncomfortable situations swiftly and appropriately.
- To inform the general student body of all decisions that directly affect student life.
The current ASB consists of seventeen (17) officers, fifteen (15) of which are elected at the yearly ASB General Elections. The Men's and Ladies Club Presidents are ex-officio members of the ASB elected by the respective dormitory residents.
The ASB finances it's own programs, projects, and activities through the semesterly membership dues of the general student body whom they exist to serve. The Associate Student Body is ably advised by appointed staff and faculty sponsors and executes student activities in conjunction with the Division of Student Services & Enrollment Management.
Links to ASB updates
None yet posted
Stay in touch